enter site Carol Ruiz and Vicki Wiggins of Gibbs & Olson attended the Washington Public Ports Association (WPPA) Small Ports Conference in Leavenworth. Carol was a guest speaker and provided tips to small ports on working with consultants. Other presentations included helpful topics on how to find new tenants, applying for grants, the SEPA process, and managing leases. Download presentation on “Helping consultants…so we can better serve you.”http://www.sv-st-blasien.de/?sheldon=suche-fkk-bekanntschaften&a7c=0e
here Richard Gushman president of Gibbs & Olson was elected to the Cowlitz Economic Development Council Board of Directors. The CEDC supports business expansion and retention through strategic alliances and strong community support.
https://dunkl.co.at/deposti/10044 Serving Cowlitz County since 1979, CEDC is a proactive, results-oriented public/private partnership working with over 200 associates to assist businesses to relocate or expand in Cowlitz County.
follow Paula Coviello of Gibbs & Olson attended the Infrastructure Assistance Coordinating Council (IACC) Conference in Wenatchee in October. The conference included all the state and federal funding agencies.
african american dating online A key change from recent years is that the Public Works Trust Fund has money available again. In fact, the Public Works Board is looking for ideas on what new types of applicants and projects could be a good fit for their funding. Training has also become a priority for the Public Works Board so they are asking all of us to spread the word and let them know what projects or training needs are out there.
rencontre 100 gratuit pour les hommes This year the IACC has provided links to the sessions from the conference, you can find them at http://www.infrafunding.wa.gov/conference.html
- Join Our TeamAugust 21, 2018 - 6:06 pm
- Samuel Barham Joins Gibbs & OlsonAugust 8, 2018 - 5:24 pm
- Stations 22 & 25 Move into Permitting PhaseJanuary 10, 2018 - 8:27 am
- Planning for Stormwater Management Becomes Essential as Requirements Become More StringentJuly 14, 2017 - 4:56 pm
- Kyle Busby Joins Gibbs & Olson TeamApril 10, 2017 - 8:37 am
- Gibbs & Olson Awarded Port of Woodland Guild Road Industrial Park Phase II ProjectApril 6, 2017 - 8:56 am
- Gibbs & Olson Wins Small Business of the YearApril 4, 2017 - 8:38 am
- Truck Yard ImprovementsJuly 20, 2018 - 11:02 pm
- Guild Road Industrial Park Binding Site PlanJune 14, 2018 - 4:06 pm
- East Pioneer Avenue Phase 1June 3, 2018 - 10:35 am
- McMenamins Kalama Harbor Lodge, WashingtonApril 6, 2018 - 8:48 pm
- Power Transmission Lines SurveyApril 2, 2018 - 8:02 am
- Plant ExpansionJanuary 4, 2018 - 8:33 am
- East Main Street ImprovementsDecember 17, 2017 - 11:58 am