We are currently recruiting to fill a Project Engineer position, to join our team in Olympia, Washington. Ideally, the candidates will be self-motivated, and have strong team and communication skills. Click here for detailed job descriptions and to apply.
Author Archive for: vicki
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud vicki contributed a whooping 21 entries.
Entries by vicki
Gibbs & Olson is excited to welcome Gerald Mickelsen to our team. Mickelsen graduated from the University of Washington’s civil engineering program and holds an engineer-in-training certification. He is currently working on civil site design and roadway projects.
Gibbs & Olson is pleased to announce that Kyle Busby has successfully passed the Professional Engineer’s exam, earning his Professional Engineering License in Washington State. A graduate of the University of Washington, Kyle received his B.S. in civil engineering. His dedication and hard work make him a valued Gibbs & Olson team member. Kyle’s experience […]
The Kelso Longview Chamber starts off the new year by welcoming Rich Gushman to its Board of Directors. “I hope to be able to help the Chamber in its efforts of promoting our community activities and in helping local businesses improve. I am thankful for the opportunities this community has provided me with and I […]
We are proud to have helped raise nearly $10,000 for Family Promise of Cowlitz County this holiday season. A huge THANK YOU to all those who donated. Your contribution helps provide safe shelter, nutritious meals, and support services to homeless children and their families right here in Cowlitz County. To find out more about how you can help visit https://familypromiseofcowlitzco.org/
Gibbs & Olson has hired T.J. Griggs as a project engineer. Griggs graduated from Washington State University’s civil engineering program and holds an engineer-in-training certification. He is currently working on road, site, sanitary sewer, and water design project elements, as well as the analysis and design of stormwater detention and treatment systems.
Gibbs & Olson is excited to welcome Samuel Barham, PE to our team as a project engineer. Mr. Barham has over thirteen years of civil engineering experience with a strong knowledge of water, wastewater and transportation infrastructure for the public sector. His experience includes working on projects for the cities of Longview and Spokane as […]
The City of Longview is replacing an aging 8 foot by 5 foot box culvert located in the center of a 60-foot wide median. Gibbs & Olson was recently hired to provide the planning, permitting, land surveying, design and construction phase services to replace the box culvert system. The project is approximately 2,600 linear feet […]
Stations 22 and 25 move into the permitting phase. Working closely with Cowlitz 2 Fire & Rescue and Rice Fergus Miller Architects, Gibbs & Olson is providing survey, design, permit assistance, bid and construction phase engineering for the two stations.
If you haven’t seen Carol’s presentation on stormwater—it’s an eye opener. Check out this article by Joelle Wilson which summarizes Carol’s presentation on some of the increasing challenges when it comes to addressing stormwater.
- Join Our TeamMarch 11, 2019 - 8:06 am
- Gerald Mickelsen Joins Gibbs & OlsonFebruary 8, 2019 - 5:32 pm
- Kyle Busby Receives Professional Engineering LicenseJanuary 28, 2019 - 4:45 pm
- Kelso Longview Chamber Welcomes Rich Gushman to BoardJanuary 14, 2019 - 7:00 pm
- A huge THANK YOU to all who donated!December 21, 2018 - 10:53 pm
- Gibbs & Olson Hires T.J. GriggsDecember 18, 2018 - 10:26 pm
- Samuel Barham Joins Gibbs & OlsonAugust 8, 2018 - 5:24 pm
- Huntington Avenue OverlayMarch 15, 2019 - 7:39 pm
- Schroeder Field Turf ReplacementJanuary 20, 2019 - 3:30 am
- Marcy Avenue ImprovementsDecember 27, 2018 - 10:21 pm
- Isabella Court Senior Apartments, Vancouver, WashingtonDecember 18, 2018 - 10:20 am
- Regional Stormwater Management PlanNovember 19, 2018 - 11:48 pm
- Old Pacific Highway Pavement RepairsAugust 27, 2018 - 11:30 pm
- Steel Painters Site ImprovementsAugust 10, 2018 - 11:02 pm